Tzu Lip Phang Ph.D.
I am an Associate Professor at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora Colorado. I hold primary appointment at the Department of Medicine, Division of Biomedical Informatics and Personalized Medicine, and secondary appointment at Computational Bioscience Program and School of Public Health. I was appointed the Directorship for the Translational Informatics and Computational Resources (TICR), the Biocomputing unit for the Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine (CCPM) I serve as the director of CCTSI Informatics Education Support where we use innovative methods to disseminate education knowledge to the scientific community. Finally, I am the co-editor for the Software Review segment for Human Genomics Journal.
My Reseach Interest
- Microarray Time Course Analysis: I developed an intuitive analysis method called Trajectory Clustering
- Alternative Splicing transcript expression analysis
- Bioinformatics pipeline for shRNA synthetic lethality assay
- Long non-coding RNA expression analysis
- Discovery of best pratice in Next Generation Sequencing data analysis
- Computational pipeline in the era of big data science